A place to relax and enjoy my paper crafts. A stamp I saw says, "I want to make pretty things even if nobody cares." This is my place to chronicle them!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Creative Chemistry 102 - Embossing With Sencils

Not a card, or tag, just a piece of memories. 

My family spent a lot of time banding birds when I was little. Lots of great memories from this.
Liz, Dad, me


I never knew you could do this technique! Love the technique. I don't know the stencil I used. Tried this technique on a tag, manila paper and grunge paper. I like the manila paper the best. Used Distress Paints - Old Paper, Weathered Wood, and Frayed Burlap to color the paper.

Not sure what I will do with this, but for now I will just enjoy this on my craft desk.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work from your cc102 assignment. It is inpirational to see what other students are doing.

    Diana
    MontanaHens - Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete