A place to relax and enjoy my paper crafts. A stamp I saw says, "I want to make pretty things even if nobody cares." This is my place to chronicle them!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fun with Alcohol Ink


Week 7 of Creative Chemistry and Day 17 of the Daily Marker 30-day Challenge.

These backgrounds were created using Ranger Alcohols Inks. The pictures don't do it justice but. they kind of look like holograms.
I am still loving this little guy by Impression Obsession - Feathery Owl. I used My Favorite Things Hybrid Black Ink to stamp the image. The sentiment is Thinking of You by Altenew; a wonderful set.

And this cute guy is by PaperArtsy, JOFY42. After I stamped the image I used my copics to color him in. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Love the flow of backround inks. I love the saying you chose.Thank you for being part of The Daily Marker/ 30 Day Coloring Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete