A place to relax and enjoy my paper crafts. A stamp I saw says, "I want to make pretty things even if nobody cares." This is my place to chronicle them!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Real Life is Messy

I resemble that title! 
I have definitely experienced it recently. But it is in the messiness of my life that My Father shines through.

I had so much fun completing this project. I think I am finally soaking in what Tim Holtz has been teaching. It took me a while though. 
The focal point of this project is the colored, crackled letters. Of course in my "messy" life, I had no "f", so I stamped and embossed one. That works.

Also Used:
Tim Holtz Life's Possibilities stamps, Melange Tissue Paper, Vintage Photo Distress Ink,
     Fired Brick Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey Distress Paint, Blending Tools
     MultiMedia Matt, Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint, brush
Prima Press
White Gel Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment